Representing The Injured In Alabama
At The Sapp Law Firm, L.L.C., we are committed to helping people who have been injured by the negligence and wrongdoing of others. We seek maximum compensation on behalf of people who have been injured in accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Injuries caused by dangerous or defective products
- Nursing home injuries caused by neglect or abuse
- Slips-and-falls and other injuries caused by unsafe property conditions
- Boating and personal watercraft accidents
- Dog bite attacks
- Plane crashes
- Swimming pool accidents
- Day care accidents
- Coal mine accidents and other worker injury claims
- Disability claims
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay us nothing unless we recover for you. For a free consultation, call 205-282-4467. From our office in Jasper, we serve clients in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham and beyond.
Put Our Experience To Work for You
Personal injury law is very complex. The insurance companies have experienced defense attorneys working on their behalf to protect their rights, and you should, too.
Let us put our experience to work for you. Attorney Jonathan Coleman Sapp is an experienced personal injury lawyer who has been advocating on behalf of accident victims for more than a decade. He has represented clients who have sustained a wide range of injuries, including back and neck injuries, soft tissue injuries, broken bones and fractures, internal injuries, scars, disfigurement, burns, spinal cord injuries, paralysis, loss of limb, and brain injuries. He also has experience handling wrongful death claims.
Get The Thorough And Determined Representation You Deserve
We believe that every person who has been injured in an accident needs a strong and dedicated advocate. To give our clients the best chance of obtaining the full compensation they deserve, we handle each case with a high level of care.
We take time to investigate the cause of the accident, speak with our clients to understand how their injuries have impacted their life, gather information about the severity of their injuries, including medical charts and medical bills, and ask key questions that are necessary to properly determine the amount of compensation that will fully compensate our clients. Such questions may include:
- Which party or parties are responsible for our client's injuries?
- What insurance coverage may be available to help compensate our client?
- How much has our client paid for medical bills?
- Will our client require future medical care to treat his or her injuries?
- Has our client suffered a loss of wages while away from work?
- Will our client be able to return to work? If not, what is his or her diminished earning capacity?
- What is our client's level of pain and suffering? For example, does he or she have broken bones or other painful injuries? Has he or she suffered a disabling injury, including paralysis or severe brain damage?
After we understand the answers to these and other questions, we communicate with the insurance company adjuster, insurance defense counsel and, if necessary, a jury to fully explain the extent of our client's injuries and seek the full compensation he or she is entitled to receive.
When necessary, we can enlist the assistance of expert witnesses to help establish liability or quantify damages. In the past, we have worked with accident reconstruction experts, medical experts, engineers, safety experts, economists, vocational experts, nursing consultants, human factors experts, building code experts and other expert witnesses. Our mission is to help you obtain the full compensation you deserve so you can move forward with your life with the strong foundation you need.
Talk To A Personal Injury Attorney Today
To schedule your free personal injury consultation, call 205-282-4467 or contact us toll free at 888-821-0531. You may also contact us by email.